Rabu, 11 November 2009

TIMES RUNING OUT

Am B E
I think I'm drowning, Asphyxiated
F
I wanna break the spell
G
That you've created

Am B E
You're something beautiful, A contradiction
F
I wanna play the game
G
I want the friction

Am B E F G
You will be the death of me
Am B E F G
Yeah You will be the death of me


(Chorus)
F G
Bury it
Am G
I won't let you bury it
F G
I won't let you smother it
Am C
I won't let you murder it

F G
Our time is running out
Am C
And our time is running out
F G
You can't push it underground
Am
We can't stop it screaming out

F G

Am B E
I wanted freedom, Bound and restricted
F
I tried to give you up
G
But I'm addicted

Am B
Now that you know I'm trapped
E
Sense of eletion
F G
You'd never dream of breaking this fixation

Am B E F G
You will squeeze the life out of me


Back To : Chorus

(*)
Dm
How did it come to this
Am Dm
Ooooh yayayayayaya
Am Dm
Ooooh yayayayayaya
Am E
Ooooh yaya yaya yaaaa....

Intro : Am B E F A (2x)

A B E F G
You will suck the life out of me

Back To : Chorus

Back To : (*)

0 komentar: